Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Special Assignment: Sketch #1

Good day everyone! We have a treat for you this fine Wednesday!

I gave the Design Team girls a new sketch for a bookmark... and asked them to create something with beads and/or a charm on it.

I think you'll be "CHARMED" to see what Design Team Members Michelle and Misty came up with!
So pretty, and useful!

Enjoy!

Special Assignment Sketch #1

Bookmark Sketch sceated by S:CY Sketch Artist Ali MacDonald

Special Assignment Sketch #1

"Home is where your Love is"

Bookmark created by S:CY October Guest Design Team Member Michelle Hodges


" Home" bookmark incorporates beads and charms. Michelle tells me that the three hearts are her family! The golden heart represents her daughter.


Special Assignment Sketch #1

A Bible verse from the book of Romans

Bookmark w/ waterfall & cross charm created by S:CY Design Team Member Misty Miller

Little Tidbit: Are you a fabric-a-holic? Well, I am! I saw a tutorial today on the wonderful Blog of Terrie Sandelin [she named it Bits and Pieces ...LOVE THAT!] with an EASY method of creating BOOKMARKS from scraps of fabric. Go check it out! Superb crafting method for a wee small "giftie" idea & easy to follow tutorial! Be sure to post a comment. I am about to go back over and do JUST THAT! I HAVE to make some of those!! WOW! :o) FUN!

What gorgeous creations from Misty and Michelle today! TY girls. You amaze me and make me so proud to know you.

Have a wonderful day everyone- remember we have a Creative Round-Up on October 16th, and a Design Team Call out: deadline for the call is midnight Atlantic time, Oct 18th!

All are welcome to apply!

[See post prior to this one for details! ]

11 comments:

  1. These are BOTH gorgeous bookmarks and they tell wonderful things about each of you. I am so proud to have you on my S:CY Design Team!

    xox-Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I always love the bookmark challenges - it's something different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies!! That is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty, I love your book mark! I love that you added scripture and a picture to go along with it!
    Such a beautiful book mark!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty - I love the scrippture in the flowers - and the pic too!

    Michelle that little house and sewn heart s are adorable!

    Go Ali! Another fab sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work. I love adding beads and charms and things to my work, it adds so much interest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bookmarks. Those would make a cool gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bookmarks girls!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle - Your bookmark is adorable!!! Love the house & all the accents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete