Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 16, 2009

Posting issues: Power and wind...

Well, here in the Annapolis Valley we have had extremely high winds, power outages, power flickering and thus it has been a real challenge for me today to post Creative Round-Up!

There have been issues with the formatting of the post I had ready to go. How frustrating!

Might as well laugh, though!

I am going to give up for today and try tomorrow. I am so sorry, I am asking for your patience once again, but I know like true scrappers, you will give it. I truly appreciate that!

Thanks- until tomorrow... and I will get to it ASAP!

((HUGZ))~Ali

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Ali! It's ok - can't wait to see what you have in store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weather gets better for you, Ali!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations and what surprise you have for us?
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete