Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Introducing our Senior Design Team Member:


Ann Seleshanko

Ann Seleshanko is with us for a third term here at "Sketches: Creatively Yours!"

A multi-talented, dedicated designer who has proven herself to be ultra-reliable, Ann has become my Senior Design Team Member. Welcome Back for another DT Term, Ann! I am thrilled to have you along.

Ladies, Ann will be lending us her special talent in sketching as she creates a Card Sketch EVERY MONTH for us here at Sketches: Creatively Yours!! How fortunate are we?
Look for the first Card Sketch by Senior Design Team Member Ann to be posted on the S:CY Blog on November 17th!

Ann tells me that she hangs out at Savvy’n’Sassy (
www.savvynsassy.com) for the most part. She also likes her Facebook! Scrappin' happens in the family room, and Ann says “I share the space with my DH and his computer and our tv room. I like having my boys and DH around when I scrapbook!”

Ann is currently on the DT for Savvy’n’Sassy, SheetLoad of Cards, Humble Pie Stamps & of course Sketches: Creatively Yours! Busy gal! She tells me she "lives by" her lists!

In the past, she has been on the DT for the “Let’s Scrap” blog and has completed “a couple of Guest DT gigs here and there” -- one of which was at Scrapbooker's Club House when I was PR and Promo Director there. (She did an awesome job!)

Scrapbooking is special to Ann because it relaxes her. She adds “I like creating gifts for friends and family and making books my boys can look back on.”


Ann says that her favourite part of creating cards and SB pages is “probably picking papers. I love my patterned paper and love to sift through it to find the right paper for a project.”

Sound familiar, anyone? (LOL)

When I asked Ann whether she preferred to make card or layouts, she said that “it depends on the day. Sometimes cards are easier for me!”

A Quick Q&A:
Here are a few of my rapid-fire style questions and Ann’s answers. Enjoy!


Preference: Tag or bookmark? Definitely tag

Fave scrap tool: My Big Shot machine

Fave scrap product? Anything Basic Grey

Fave season? Autumn

Other hobbies? I used to be really into quilting, I’m hoping to get back into it this fall.

Fave outdoor activity? Hiking in the mountains.

Fave part about being a Mom? Hugs, lots of hugs.

Crop alone or with others? I do both, but I’m more productive alone

Do you consider yourself an organized or disorganized person? I’m almost always organized. I get too stressed if I’m not.

Do you clean up after creating or leave it? Always clean up, I can’t start the next project until I clean up from the last.

Thanks for being my right-hand gal, Ann, by staying on! And...thanks for letting me "interview" you for the blog's followers and the rest of our fab DT.


I am really looking fwd to those awesome Card Sketches! ~ Ali

2 comments:

  1. I really like those questions. I knew I really liked you but when I heard you used a Big Shot and that BG was your favourite.... well, you would think we had been separated at birth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Ann! I look forward to working with you and Ali and the rest of the DT!!
    I've seen a lot of your work here at S:CY and you are very talented!!
    Looking forward to your card sketches!!

    ReplyDelete