Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A New Beginning...

I am sad to be going on without Noella at the helm of Creatively Yours, but I am so happy for her in her new creative venture! She is actually the creator of the Sketch we are featuring tomorrow, which is something to look forward to.

I am the kind of person who wants to look at things in a positive way, and so I wanted to mark the new start with a little something special. To reflect the change here at CY, I have made a SLIGHT name change.

"Creatively Yours: Sketches by Noella and Ali" is now Sketches: Creatively Yours. One of the first things I did when contemplating this change was to contact my friend Vivi Rahman to ask her if she would be so kind as to create a new blog header for me.

And, she did! Look above- isn't that GORGEOUS!?

I asked some very creative friends about my choices, as Vivi had made me THREE new headers! My friends were kind enough to almost unanimously choose the header you see so beautifully featured above!! LOL

THANK YOU, Vivi, for sharing this creation with us. What a blessing it is to know you. The beautiful header will have me thinking of you each and every day! What a lovely reminder of a friend.

Vivi will be our Guest Designer in September, and you are going to be able to see more of her work.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Tomorrow we unveil a sketch that Noella created for us, and we'll enjoy work from several of our Design Team Members!

2 comments:

  1. Totally faboo new header, great job Ms. Vivi!!!
    Looking forward to seeing lots of interpretations of wonderful sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you love it too Ali! Looking forward for next month! :)

    Thanks pamala :)

    ReplyDelete