Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Farewell, Goodbye, Au revoir!

As you may have noticed, I've been staying in the background at CY for the last little while. It's for a rather exciting reason! I have started my own handbag, tote, etc sewing business called "No No’s Sew Hip Creations." I have been asked by a local market to sell my bags and I am doing very well. The responses to my designs and colors are amazing, which is what I had hoped for. This new venture has been a dream of mine for a very long time. Now it is my passion. I have learned much from scrapbooking in the past 7 years in terms of design principles, color coordination, the value of sketching etc.. All of these are critical elements of designing and creating a bag/tote. So, the time has come to pass the Creatively Yours torch to my dear friend and partner Ali so I can focus all my energy on my business, family and friends. I will however still be a frequent Guest Designer (that is if Ali will have me, LOL). I offered the Creatively Yours Sketch Blog to my dear friend/partner Ali because she has so much talent in sketching, writing and much more. And she graciously accepted. I know CY will be in good hands with Ali. I will miss all your wonderful comments and beautiful work. Thank you for making my sketches look good with all of your wonderful interpretations. I wish the best for all of you and I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful interpretations of Ali's wonderful sketches.

Your friend and CY Sketch Artist

Noella :o)

10 comments:

  1. Noella, I want to wish you continued success in your business.

    Wishing you a scent-sational day!
    Patty Reiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the business stuff, but I'm really sad to see you go! I'll definitely miss your sketches!

    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noella I will miss you so much here at CY. I hope that you **WILL** continue to come on Board as a GDT at times- I can use the pump of adrenaline you'll bring! LOL

    You're such a wonderful friend, I hope you know that I value that tremendously and will never forget that you gave me the chance to create sketches for SB'ing and to realize that I LOVE IT!

    TY my friend.... catch ya later for sure! ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you will be missed Noella. Best of luck to you in the future. And, congratulations to you Ali! I know you will do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noella - we will sad to see you go, but happy for your business ventures. I know Ali will do a great job running CY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noella, I'm so sad to see you go but I'm excited for your new adventure. You are so talented I'm sure you will do well.

    Ali, your sketches are awesome. You will do a great job with this site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with your new venture Noella, your sketches will be missed!

    Congrats Ali, I know you'll continue to make this a great sketch blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noella~Wishing you much success and lots of fun with your new business venture! So great to have a chance to work with you here!!!
    Ali~ Congrats! I know you'll miss Noella, but you are so talented, I know you'll have a blast running CY! What a fabulous opportunity!
    Off to scrap something up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck in your endeavors. I'm certain you will be greatly missed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noella, all the best to you in another exciting venture!

    Ali, huge congrats. You deserved the honorable recognition. Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete