Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1: A Special Guest!

May is a special month for scrapbookers. It boasts National Scrapbooking Day-- May 1st!


And... that's today!

What a treat for me to be able to introduce our Guest Designer on NSD:  Andrea Wiebe has graciously agreed to be with us this month as a part of our Design Team!

May 2010 "Sketches: Creatively Yours" Guest Designer
 Andrea Wiebe

Proud Guest Designer at S:CY
Andrea shared a little bit about herself when I asked her to...
Bio
Hi there! I'm just delighted to be this month's guest designer at Sketches: Creatively Yours! My name is Andrea and I live in beautiful Westbank, B.C., where I homeschool my three children (Bre 15, Andy 13, and Em 11). I've been papercrafting for the past 7 1/2 years and I've been loving every step of the journey. I currently design for Maya Road and Upsy Daisy Design as well as The Story Matters . I look forward to spending the month with you!

Here is another treat for you... it's awesome to follow... lots of fun stuff, great ideas and awesome inspiration! Check it out:  Andrea's Blog 

Andrea also shared  some recent projects with us....ones that she counts among her favourites. I thought you'd all be interested in seeing these!


"My Loves"



Layout created by S:CY May 2010 Guest Designer Andrea Wiebe


"Crazy Love"


Layout created by S:CY May 2010 Guest Designer Andrea Wiebe



Sequence


Layout created by S:CY May 2010 Guest Designer Andrea Wiebe

Welcome Andrea! We're so glad you're here! Thanks for sharing some of your favourite work with us!  Looking forward to an amazing month.

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY EVERYONE! !! 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layouts Andrea! So excited to have you here with us this month. Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Andrea! So glad to have you join us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love her style of showing those vibrant colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work Andrea. Glad to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome Job Andrea. glad you are part of the team this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts Andrea... can't wait to see what you create with the sketches this month... happy scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Andrea! Can't wait to work with you and see your gorgeous pages/cards this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work Andrea, it's so nice to have you as our guest this month.

    ReplyDelete