Hi everyone!It's Friday and that means REVEAL DAY! But first, let's have a peek at the prize for this month!
Our prize for the month of May is a beautiful "My Acrylix" stamp set from Close To My Heart! It's called "Year 'Round Cheer." It was a Limited Edition set and is no longer available, making it highly desirable for your personal stamp collection!
This premium CTMH stamp set comes with a foam stamping sheet, a sturdy, handy snap-closed envelope, and TWELVE versatile acrylic stamps that are sure to make your scrapbooking & cardmaking projects shine.
Let's have a peek at the May prize, shall we?
|S: CY May Prize|
"Year 'Round Cheer" Stamp Set
The winner of this set will be thrilled. :)
How do you win?
Well, we will do things exactly the same way as we have done in other months!
Here's an explanation.
How does the Challenge work?
We will draw for a prize at the end of EACH MONTH. There will be TWO layout sketch challenges every month, so that means you'll have two chances to win the monthly prize.
The amount of time you have to enter varies with each Challenge, so be sure to check carefully in the info on the Sketch you are creating your layout for. The due date will be CLEARLY NOTED for you. :)
LAYOUT SKETCH CHALLENGES:
When a new layout Sketch is posted on the Blog, you will also see an inspiration piece accompanying the Sketch.
Three things make up an S: CY "Sketch challenge"...
1) The layout sketch
2) The inspiration photo
3) A Challenge described in words
What should you do for a chance to win the monthly prize?
1. Look at the layout Sketch and Inspiration photo. Read the challenge.
2. Check and write down the due date! It will be clearly noted in each challenge. (One challenge will be finished before the next one starts.)
2. Create a layout that fits the challenge.
3. Post your PAPER OR DIGITAL layout on your Blog and share it with us by the Due Date, using "Mr. Linky." Mr. Linky can be found at the bottom of the post, but ONLY until the due date! Once the due date passes, Mr. Linky disappears.
What does the Team at S: CY do?
1. After links are posted, the S: CY Team will visit every one of them to leave some "love." :)
2. I will send you an "I Played Along..." badge to proudly display on your Blog! :)
3. I will compile a list of all the links to LOs for each Sketch Challenge into a permanent link list in a post on the blog. Each entry will be numbered in the order it was received. This number becomes the number that will apply to you in the prize draw. (Example: If you are the third person to post your work, yours will be link #3 in the list.) Then, if, using Random.org, your number (ie: "3") is drawn, you are the winner!!
3. We will do a PRIZE DRAW using Random.org at end of the month. Draw dates will be announced as each month starts.
QUESTIONS? Shoot me an email at peteali @ eastlink. ca (NO SPACES).
MAY CHALLENGE DETAILS
**DUE DATE for today's Sketch Challenge (Sketch 6-13) is Wednesday, May 22nd, at 12 midnight, Atlantic Standard Time (AST)
**You will use Mr. Linky to post the link to your completed Sketch Challenge entry. Mr. Linky will be at the end of today's post!
**PRIZE DRAW FOR MONTH OF MAY will be May 31st, FRIDAY after 9 PM AST
**REMEMBER- we welcome both paper and digital layout entries!
**International participants are welcome to enter the contest!
Here's today's brand new fun, free Sketch:
|Sketch 6-13 |
created by S: CY Team Leader
...and an accompanying inspiration photo!
Courtesy of The Graphics Fairy
Your challenge this week is to create a layout using Sketch 6-13 and incorporate a ROUND element of ANY kind into your design. No rules- just include a round element. And-- have fun!
First let's see what our Guest Designer, Keely Yowler, came up with today! I know you're going to love it.
|"Family Joy" layout |
S: CY May Guest Designer
|"Rainforest Cafe" layout |
S: CY Design Team Member
S: CY Design Team Member
|"Puppies- 1990" layout |
S:CY Design Team Member
|"Tower of London" layout |
S: CY Senior Designer
S: CY Team Leader
|"55 F" layout created by |
S: CY Team Leader
DUE DATE: You have until May 22 at 9 PM AST to use Sketch 6-13. That evening... Mr Linky will disappear. (On May 24th a new Sketch will be waiting for you, with a NEW Mr. Linky.)
BIG WARM THANKS to our May Guest Designer Keely Yowler and to the members of the S:CY Design Team for the fabulous and fun layouts this week!
See you soon! :)