Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 2, 2013

INTRODUCING our May Guest Designer!!


Good day everyone! It's May 2nd... and we have the pleasure today of introducing you all to our Sketches: Creatively Yours Guest Designer for this month!

PLEASE WELCOME S: CY's MAY GUEST DESIGNER:


Keely Yowler
 S: CY Guest Designer
May 2013
Keely is a very talented lady and I am so excited to have her with us! She was part of the Design Team here at Sketches: Creatively Yours 'long ago' in 2008. So happy to have her back! 

She kindly sent along her Bio so we could get to know her a little better.

Keely's Bio-

"Hi, I’m Keely Yowler.  I have been paper crafting for 12 years.  My passion is scrapbooking 12x12 layouts, but I do enjoy the occasional altered project, card, and mini album. I love combining different patterned papers and lots of layering. Other than patterned paper, my favorite crafty products are ink, chipboard, and bling. I live in Georgetown, Kentucky with my 2 teenaged sons.  I love visiting blogs and galleries admiring the creativity of fellow crafters. I’m a proud designer for Want2Scrap. 
When I’m not scrapbooking, I work as an advanced practice nurse. I’m an avid runner, love playing ball with my sons, and I’m addicted to Starbucks.
I maintain an active blog at http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com and love posting my projects on Pinterest and Facebook."  


Want2Scrap is where Keely designs. She says it has "Such amazing chipboard and bling!" She also told me that Want2Scrap is a small business, "run with TLC." She also said it's a place where there are  "wonderful products that inspire each of my crafty projects." Why not check it out? You will also find the Want2Scrap link in our sidebar.

Speaking of crafty projects, here are some of Keely's favourites...

"5 Generations" layout
created by
 Keely Yowler
Keely says "this is one of my favs because the photo was taken on my mom's 80th birthday last year.  It features 5 generations of our family.  I wanted to create a bright, happy layout."

"The Sweet Life" layout
created by
 Keely Yowler

"Li'l Girl Wishes" layout
created by
 Keely Yowler
Keely says "The above two LOs feature my sweet great niece, Sophie.  She is my little angel and I can't resist creating layouts about her."

Welcome Keely! We're so happy you could join us! 
~

11 comments:

  1. Welcome Keely :) Your layouts are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have you with us Keely! Thanks for your beautiful LOs- they make me smile! Looking forward to the month ahead! :) -A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! So happy to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so lucky to have Keely sharing her talent with us this month! I can't wait to see how she interprets the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to have you joining us Keely...love your layouts they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great honor to have you a our guest this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keely is the most talented scrapbooker I know. We're so proud of her at Want2Scrap and can't wait to see all the great creations she makes with your wonderful sketches.
    Allie
    Want2Scrap Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being a Guest Designer Keely, looking forward to seeing your take on their sketches, !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Keely! Beautiful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keely, your work is amazing. Adding you to my blogroll now!

    ReplyDelete