Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A new member for our S:CY DT...

Introducing Heather Redmore, Illinois, USA:

I am a 37 year old mother to 4 who gets to stay at home and take care of my family instead of having a "real" job. We live in a small town in northern Illinois where the pace of life is nice and slow. Although with 4 kids aged 10 to 4 life is never too slow! My husband and I have been married for 16 years and I'm looking forward to the next 16!

Scrapbooking is my creative outlet and I try to spend time on some part of the creative process each day. Although the last couple months have been super busy around here as we are selling one house and moving into another across town. We should be settled just in time for the holidays and I am looking forward to making new traditions in our new home and getting back to some semblance of normal which includes lots of scrappin time! I have been playing with paper for 10+ years and enjoy looking back at older layouts to see how much my style has changed.

I have been on two other design teams and look forward to being part of a team again!
This is gonna be fun!!

Heather's blog is: http://here--it--goes.blogspot.com/




Heather Redmore
A Warm Welcome to the Team, Heather!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!! Welcome and looking forward to working with you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! so excited to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Heather!! So nice to learn more about you!! Look forward to getting to know you and working with you here at S:CY!!
    I grew up in central IL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, so happy to be creating with you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, so glad you're here! It'll be nice workin' together... ladies, you're gonna LOVE Heather's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Heather!!! Can't wait to see your gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Heather!! Its good to see you again. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete