Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sketch #1-16

Wahoooo! Yes, I'm back with a brand new fun sketch for ya'll! :)  
I love to sketch, it's very relaxing and heaven knows, I need that. :) LOL!
Here you go! 

Sketch #1-16
 Sketches Creatively Yours
Hope you like it!

Oooh, and of course I had to create a brand new  layout using the brand new sketch... LOL!
The photos are blurry because Noah took Daniel's hands and they swung their arms back and forth. I grabbed the camera and the action is so clearly visible. I treasure this set of pics like you wouldn't believe... I just totally {heart} them... so special.


"Connection: Made"
12x12 layout
created by Ali MacDonald
Journaling: 
These photos of one moment in time are really special because they depict a bond between Noah and Daniel. Our two youngest sons are close in age but worlds apart in their interests and the life each leads.  Noah, due to Autism Spectrum Disorder, has a difficult time making 1:1 connections with others, and this affects the way he and Daniel interact.
On this day, Noah unexpectedly took Daniel's hands in the hallway and proceeded to swing his arms back and forth. It was a fun surprise, and Noah's eye contact with Daniel was amazingly direct. I grabbed the camera on my desk! I don't remember if they were singing or not, or what the "game" was about,  but the smiles on their faces say it all. Mission accomplished.
Connection: made!

August 15, 2014
Photos and journaling by Mom/Ali- Feb 25, 2016
Daniel- age 14
Noah-  age 12 

Would love to see what you create with the sketch! Link it up in the comments and I will come by and visit! 
 I've missed you all.  xox 
~

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout and moment between your sons. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back at SCY! I made a page with your sketch this weekend :)
    http://loandread.blogspot.com/2016/08/hats-4-bratz.html

    Hope to see another one soon! And let me know if you'll be assembling another design team ;)

    ReplyDelete